Riverhorse is proud to support a new initiative aimed at increasing Northern representation in the UK factual broadcast space.
Our latest news...
The BBC have commissioned Riverhorse to produce a new feature documentary on the legendary Scottish manager of Liverpool FC, Bill Shankly.
Our second collaboration with Digital Training Solutions (DTS) sees the launch of HostileWorld, an online learning platform designed as a central...
What people say...
– William Rhoden, NY Times, on "Joe Frazier: When the Smoke Clears"
– KPBS, on "Under the Bridge"
A story that needs to be told
– The Observer, on "Joe Frazier: When the Smoke Clears"
A deeply moving tale…
– Indiewire on "Under the Bridge"
…by exploring the marginalization of indigenous Chicano rights, the film re-frames the immigration debate in a provocative way
– The Big Issue, on "Catch: The hold not taken"
Lancashire’s best kept secret… A long overdue examination of the humble roots of the sport… puts the billion dollar phenomenon of modern wrestling into a proper context.
– Dan Gable, on wrestling in "Catch: The Hold Not Taken"
It’s not for everyone, but it should be… because of the values.